Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Have you ever wondered...

What it looks like behind the scenes when someone is doing a renovation? I know I do. I read lots of blogs, and some of them deal with home renovations, decorating, and you only ever see the horrible before's, and the beautiful, glossy afters. You never see what is really going on while they're doing the renovations.

I decided to show you what it really looks like when you decide to renovate your office. You should maybe sit down for this. It's not pretty.

To refresh your memory this is what our guest room looked like shortly after we finished it's transformation:


Ahhhh, so bright, so crisp, so clean!

This is what it looks like now crammed with all the contents of our office that we could move:





Told you. It's definitely not pretty. It's even messier since I've been trying to sort through the mountain of paper trying to figure out what can be shredded.

Man, we have a lot of shit!

No comments: