Friday, February 5, 2010

Randomness from Andre

Last night Andre decided that he would cuddle up with me while I was watching Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, otherwise known in our house as "so-help-me-if-you-talk-to-me-anytime-other-than-a-commercial-I-will-kill-you". Here is a snapshot of two of the random thoughts that came out of his mouth:

::Andre staring at me::
Andre: Jenna how much does it cost to get your hair dyed at the hair dressers?
ME:
::sigh:: Why? Don't you like my hair?
Andre: Well....You're too young to have all that grey.

In all fairness I have been letting my roots grow in a lot the last 6 months, and have been putting off buying a box colour until I get it cut. Sometimes it is odd to have a husband who is more concerned with your grey hair than you are.

This one is the best:

(Still watching Grey's Anatomy, this gem was saved for a commercial break)
Andre: Jenna have you ever wondered whatever happened to Richard Greico?
:: insert my patented What-the-eff face here::
Andre: You know the guy from 21 Jump Street...
ME: Umm, yeah I know who he is, my question is why are you wondering whatever happened to him?
Andre: I don't know I just wondered.

I will never, ever figure out the male brain and how it can jump from grey hair to Richard Greico.

3 comments:

Kelly O. said...

I nearly wet my pants reading this! men are hilarious!

Unknown said...

OMG - I was JUST thinking about Richard Greico the other day. Andre and I were on the same wavelength!

Mr and Mrs M said...

Chantal that is too funny that you were just thinking of Richard Greico too!