Monday, February 15, 2010

February 24th

This is the day that a new journey will begin. This is the day of our consultation with Dr. C the Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE) that we have been referred to. I was very shocked to come home from a morning out with my friend Pam on Friday to a message written in the kitchen that Andre had taken. I expected to be waiting longer than a week and a half, but it's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

We are now being sent to someone who deals solely with trying to get women knocked up. We can now relax knowing that someone is going to tell us #1 if it's possible, and #2 how to make it possible. The best part (for me) is that one of the first tests they will run is a Semen Analysis, meaning for once Andre will be examined under a microscope, not me. From here they will know if they're dealing with a problem with both of us, or just myself.

**Fingers crossed everything with Andre is fine**

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers on the 24th!

No comments: