Monday, August 31, 2009

Cinnamon Roll Follow Up

After the cinnamon rolls were finished I quickly thought about who I could give some too to get at least 2/3 of the pan out of the house to other hungry tummies. I gave some to my mother who was going to visit my grandmother, I packed one for each of the girls at work, and then Andre scarfed one down after dinner last night.

The general consensus? They are the best cinnamon rolls ever! One of my friends at work said they were almost as good as sex (but according to her not as good because she really likes sex). Andre the man who hates Cinnabons, said they were the best cinnamon buns ever and I should sell them. Big praise from a man who isn't really a big baked good-type person.

So I think it's safe to say that my friends should like them. If they don't I know who will!

No comments: