Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Theme Song

There are a few message boards out there that I have started to frequent since we started this whole TTC journey. Actually that's a lie, I lurked for a long time before we actually started TTC. On one of these boards a couple weeks ago was a discussion about the Michael Buble Song "Haven't Met You Yet". One of the girls was talking about how the lyrics to this song really struck a chord with her and her TTC journey. The ups and downs of it all.

Now Andre and I have all of his albums, and Andre just happened to have uploaded this album onto my MP3 player, so one morning while on the treadmill I started to listen to it. For those of you out there that live under a rock here it is:



So there I was on the treadmill listening to my MP3 player really listening to this song for the first time. I cried. Here was a song that perfectly summed up my feelings and emotions. Especially since we have begun treatment with our RE. So now whenever I'm on the treadmill I listen to this song while I jog. It helps me to push myself, reminds me of why I push myself. This song helps to remind me of why I take all the hormones, why I drive myself to the brink of insanity (and Andre too I'm sure).


I might have to wait, I'll never give up
I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck
Wherever you are, whenever it's right
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life
~Michael Buble
"Haven't met you yet"

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

love you Jenna! :) hang in there.