Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So Sad

Have you ever had one of those days where you have heard something that has stopped you in your tracks? Heard something that made you close your eyes and say a silent prayer for the person(s) involved, and then another one in thanksgiving for all that you have. I had one of those days today.

I have posted on a few message boards on The Nest for a couple years now. It was on one of these message boards that I came across When October Falls . You can read about their story here. They found out that their unborn child had a very rare chromosomal defect. The blog follows their journey. This morning I read that she felt the little angel kicking away at 5am, and by 10:30 that morning the doctor could not find a heartbeat. Their angel had earned their wings.

I'm sharing this so that anyone reading this can pray for this family. Pray that they have the strength to get through the labor, and the peace to get through the coming days and weeks.

No comments: