Thursday, September 24, 2009

Working on a new "feature"

I've been thinking lately about adding a "feature" to the blog. Not only would it force me to get on the ball and blog (somewhat) regularly, but I would get to impart some knowledge on my readers.

Over the last year or so Andre and I (well, really me, Andre just sighs, rolls his eyes and comes along for the ride) have been trying to be a little more environmentally conscious. I've been gradually trying to switch out some of the more harmful products that we've been using around the house for ones that aren't so damaging to Andre and I, or the environment. Trying to lessen our footprint if you will. We're by no means in danger of become all crunchy granola on you, but well, you get the picture.

So how many of you out there would be interested in some product reviews or tips? Anyone?

2 comments:

Kelly O. said...

I think that would be great as I think more of us should be conscious of the earth. I however don't always like using products that don't cut it, just to save the earth and yet if I know someone else has used it or has some good ideas I'd be more likely to give it a go.

Unknown said...

Interested!