Thursday, September 24, 2009

It arrived!

After over a month of waiting my very first etsy purchase arrived at the house. I was getting ready for work, and heard the screen door open, I went downstairs, opened the inside door and a package was waiting for me! I only had a few minutes until I had to leave, but I tore it open and was sooooo happy. The plaque is beautiful. Even nicer than I thought.


And here it is:


After it was on the wall I called my mother over to see it and she loved it. I think the next wedding she's invited to this will be a gift. Everyone that has been to the house too has loved it. I've even handed out one of the business cards that was shipped with the plaque out as well. I'd say this purchase was a success!

(oh, yeah, Andre liked it too ;o)

1 comment:

Kelly O. said...

Oh it's beautiful!! now I want one!