Tuesday, September 8, 2009

On a lighter note...

I have been anxiously awaiting the delivery of my very first Etsy purchase. I had started looking at something to hang on the one wall of our entry way shortly after we moved in. I thought about art, or vinyl decor, and then came across some "family name" plaques. I was on the search for the perfect one, and late one night I found it. I loved it, it was perfect (or well, perfect for me).


The link for the item can be found here . I immediately bellowed for Andre to get his butt up to the office so I could get his final approval (but who are we kidding, I would've ordered it anyway!!). So since August 11, I have been running up to the office every night to check if there has been any contact from the seller to see when the item had been shipped. To make matters worse the seller has been super busy lately, so I've had a longer than expected wait.

The good news is that I received word from the seller herself on Sept 2, assuring me that the plaque had been shipped and I would receive it sometime between Sept 11-17th. I'm hoping it gets here soon, I'm dying to see what it looks like with our colours!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's awesome, Jenna! I can't wait to see what yours looks like :) Maybe I should get one for us....? ;)

Unknown said...

It's awesome, Jenna! Can't wait to see the real thing :)

Hmmm...maybe I should get one for us, too.

Kelly O. said...

Jenna that rocks! Seriously, once you find Etsy you never look back! I LOVE ETSY!!