Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Patio set

Dum dada dummmmm....I know that you've all been waiting patiently on the edge of your seats since I told you all I would post the pictures. It's been busy. That's my reason and I'm sticking to it.
Thank goodness it was a sunny day so I was able to snap a few pictures this morning (the others coming soon) but for now here is the long awaited pic of the new patio set:

It's from Lowes. My mother had spotted the table when she was shopping with my grandmother, it was $60 for a 42x42" square table. Our patio isn't that big, as you can see from the picture, so that was the perfect size for us. Just yesterday morning I was looking through the latest Lowe's flyer and there was the entire set, on sale. Not impressed. One of the items on my to-do list is to call and see if I can be refunded the difference. Some companies do this, others don't. It never hurts to ask, especially when I could be refunded $40.

We haven't had a chance to actually sit down and eat at the table as the weather here in Steeltown has not been conducive to outdoor dining, but the set has two features that I feel are very important: comfortable chairs that are also stackable. It was also a great price for all 4 chairs, the umbrella and the table.

So there you have it, our new patio set.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Isn't it a bit redundant to call it a 42x42" square...? ;-)

Very nice though!

Mr and Mrs M said...

::sending a raspberry your way::