Friday, June 5, 2009

Calling all Blogaholics!

A little while back there was a discussion on one of my favourite sites The Nest about blogs. Someone wanted some suggestions for some good blogs to read, and then someone mentioned this wonderful thing, Google Reader. It was like the angels were singing!

I follow about 25 blogs regularly. They range in topics, some about home renovations, some about decorating, some are blogs of friends, you get the picture. I had them all bookmarked on our computer and I would have to click on every single one to see if there was a new entry. Can you say major pain in the ass? So depending on what topic I felt like reading about that day I would choose that blog. I thought I was organized but this makes it so much easier. It's the answer to a busy girls prayers really.

For all I know I am the last person in the history of blog land to use this neat little thing, but just in case there is one person out there that has been living under a rock longer than yours truly, I wanted to mention it.

So there, I did my good deed for the day.

You're welcome.



2 comments:

Heather said...

That was my post, and I somehow missed the comment about Google Reader...? ::le sigh::

Mr and Mrs M said...

Yeap, it was your post. Maybe you were too excited about the blogs to read to check out the reader?