Thursday, February 21, 2008

The little things

Both of us were working late tonight, what is becoming all too common lately. When we finally get home tonight I start to think while we're warming up some leftovers for dinner. Sometimes I think I get so caught up in all the nights that we don't get to spend any time together, that I loose sight of the times that we do get to spend together.

At that moment when we're both trying to get everything ready in our too small kitchen and the cat is meowing like crazy because he's so happy we're finally home, I was just so thankful. After our long day even though we don't have a ton of time together we had that moment so share our experiences and share that meal together. Those moments are the things that help me get through the madness that is our life.

No comments: