Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Done with Winter

I am done, finished, finito. I want winter to be over!!!

Now don't get me wrong, normally I love winter. I love watching the snow fall, having everything that is normall all icky and ugly all covered in beautiful fluffy snowflakes. This year though, I am not a fan.

We have had three storms in less than two weeks. It seems like all we do is shovel, shovel, shovel. To make matters worse we're renters of a basement apartment, so we're parking on the street. Oh how fun it is to dig the car out of that! Combine that with the fact that Andre drives a shuttle bus for a living, I am a nervous mess everytime that we're having a storm and he is at work.

So now even though I don't have to work until late afternoon tomorrow I will have to get up early to help shovel the car out before Andre has to leave for work at 11. What a good little wifey I am :o)

No comments: