Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here goes nothing

I'm on day two of the Provera. I had some nausea and other bowel related symptoms yesterday. I also have IBS, so I'm hoping that was the cause otherwise it's going to be a very long two weeks. I have noticed today that my appetite has decreased, altogether this isn't a horrible thing, so we'll see how I feel over the next two weeks.

In other news Andre's 41st (!!!!) birthday is this Wednesday. We usually just do a dinner out and then get eachother a small gift to celebrate. I think I've decided to get him season 1 of Dexter as his gift. He became Dexter obsessed somewhere in the middle of Season 3, so he wants to catch up. I think my mother is going to get him Season 2 for Christmas, so we'll be watching some tv when we're both off over the holidays I think.

No comments: