Friday, November 20, 2009

Changes, Changes, and more Changes

Hello Blog land!

I knew that it had been awhile since I did an update, but I didn't realize how long! Hmmm, well I'm a slacker, what can I say? Well that and there's just been so much going on around here, that blogging has been the last thing on my mind. There, that's my reason.

So, the last time I was here Andre had just gotten his new job. It is working out fabulously. Even with the stress of learning new things daily, and getting used to working with children everyday as a bus driver he is loving it. The one night we were sitting watching tv and I asked him how he liked the new job compared to his old one, and he said that even with the newness of the job and the different challenges it's less stressful.

What I do find funny is that his old boss was constantly doing things that I found suspicious or fishy. Even now, after Andre is gone from his old job, his boss is still doing things that are suspicious. Just two days ago Andre got his Record of Employment and last pay stubs from his old job. After looking over the ROE we realized that his boss had included the ROE from all of his chauffeur (occasional) work, but not from his shuttle (full-time) job. So according to his old company, the government of Ontario now thinks that in the last 2.5 years Andre only worked 149 hours. Andre called his old boss and after the office told him that his old boss had "forgotten" to do this.

Yeah.....likely story. Lets hope that things are corrected on the ASAP.

No comments: