Monday, June 9, 2008

A life update

Surprise, surprise L is back home. She lasted until Thursday when she came home along with all of her bags. She won't talk to C and I at all. C and I had been planning a movie night with my friend Pam for awhile and L talked to Pam a little bit, but didn't say one word to me at all. She just locked herself in her bedroom for most of the night not talking to anyone.

My mother and I talked a little bit about it on Saturday when we went out. Didn't go into too much detail since we were out and I didn't want her to burst into tears or anything. I think that my mother understands that L crossed a line with what she did and that C and I are done with her. We just cannot do it anymore. My mother still feels guilt though, and in her words: cant just put her out on the street. (Even though I personally think that would be a good learning experience for her.)

Otherwise there isn't too much going on here, thank goodness. Same stuff, different day. The air conditioning is broken at home so its incredibly warm. The owners have said that they have someone coming in today to take a look at it, so hopefully by the time I get home later today it will be nice and cool!

No comments: