Sunday, July 19, 2009

Back to work!

Unfortunately my staycation has come to an end :o(

Tomorrow is back to work for Andre and I.

We did have a great week off though. So great in fact that I have made a decision: I want to be a kept woman and stay home so it can be a perpetual staycation! I know....wishful thinking. But dreams are free. I loved being off. I got to spend time with friends mid week (that never happens!), I could sleep in, I could take afternoon naps, and I could read. I don't think I was in bed before 11:30 all week because I just had to devour my new series of books.

You may remember my obsession with the series True Blood? Well a friend of mine at work has read all of the books in the series that the show is (loosely) based on, and I am now 3/4 of the way through book 7. I think I read four of the books this week alone. So that is how I spent my spare moments this week when I wasn't spending time with my honey.

More on our bathroom make-over and all of the fun things we did this week later, it's now after 11pm and I have to work tomorrow. I must get my beauty sleep!!

2 comments:

MeganH said...

Sweet! I should really read the books..love True Blood!

How do they compare to the TV series?

Mr and Mrs M said...

Megan, my newest, rambling blog entry is for you!