Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fall 2012 thus far

Let me start by saying this year has been flying by much too quickly. I used to find myself kind of wishing time away before I had Emilie. Counting down till the summer, or the next big vacation. Now that I'm a mom, I find myself trying to savour every single moment. Even on the most frustrating of days I try not to wish away one second with my little girl. Life has other plans and I find that I blink and a week has passed. Okay, not really, but you get the picture.

So now we're into November, the mad dash to Christmas. The summer is over and we're trying to relish every day that it is above freezing so Emilie can spend just one more afternoon outside in the fresh air.

Here are some pictures from our Fall so far:

Emilie and her cousin Joshua helping my dad celebrate his birthday.

Pictures with her Grandpa and her Papa.

Hamming it up with her Uncle at her Great Baba's birthday party.


Emilie and Joshua in their matching Halloween PJ's. We called it "The Skeletwins".


Enjoying some reading.

I think she's seen Mama hang a bag on the back of the stroller a couple times!


Doing some fun at the Pumpkin Patch.

Off to find the perfect Pumpkin.

Our very sick little girl having a little treat after trick or treating at a few houses.


First experience with Play Doh

Having some fun in the leaves.

Some fun with her Grandpa at the park on a warmer day.

Swinging around with her Nana and Grandpa.

No comments: